Advantages of SaoSA Glass Lamination Resin
- Good Quality
- Europe Standards Testing Passed
- Superb Durability
- Excellent impact strength resistance
- High transparency
- No Delamination
- Shelf life more than 18 months
- Environmental Benefits (UV Cured)
- One-component, Ready-to-use
- No VOC, without containing six hazardous materials (No Pb,
Cd, Hg, Chromium hexavalent, PBB & PBDE)
- No solvents or plasticizers.
- Energy Saving.
- Longer shelf life avoiding environmental pollution by abandoning
- Easy to use
- The lamination job by SaoSA resin is a simple process. No
heating and pressure in need. You don't need to mix the resin
with any catalyst either. Only four steps for completing lamination.
- Low viscosity: easier and quicker to pour, higher production
Simple curing way: by sunlight or install an assembly panel
of SaoSA UV light tubes to run the curing.
- Easy to clean off the SaoSA resin remained on the surface
of laminated glass by water with some detergent
- Competitive cost
With low labor cost in China and high efficiency of R & D
team, we offer SaoSA UV curing resin in very competitive pricing,
helping you cut your current cost 30%-50% off.
Europe Standards Certifications
resin has passed the following testing of Europe standard with the
certifications, which were issued by TNO of the Netherlands, one
of the most authoritative testing organizations of glass construction
industry in Europe,
EN 356 PA PB
EN ISO 12543-4